Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We are here!

Tami & Hubby picked Greggy & I up at 6am to go to the bus. BIG hugs & kisses, gonna miss my man. Invested in a Kindle before I left and loving it. Tammi is using Greg’s
I-Pad and I have Greg’s Mac Air so we are “teched-out.”  T has already had an email from hubby, daughter Hayley and now is on i-phone skype. I’m laughing because when I go away or Greg is away we usually are MIA for at least a few days. It’s been relaxing here at the airport, Spike, our worship leader is strumming quietly and blessing us with amazing singing. Gotta charge battery. Next stop…Ben Gurion Airport and then our first destination on the 24th …Caesarea, Mt Carmel & Nazareth.
Acts10: 34-36

Tami, Sian & Pastor Steve

First Intl trip...YEA!!!

Tami & me, we are going to have a trip of a lifetime!

Our worship leader, Spike

Bus trip to Hotel, about 1 hour

Hey the brochure says 5 *****
Just got to the hotel about 2 hours ago. Watched 2 movies and finished my book on the plane. I am ready for a good night's sleep. Blessings

6 comments:

  1. love it. Miss you ton's. Like any social media, i want more and more pix too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, Ken is Greg, i think google thinks i am Ken White! Ken must have been logged in on this computer last!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i think i fixed that, see how it went, love you honey, miss you! The girls say hi, they dont miss you!! Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...so glad you made it safely. But I just heard on the news this morning that a bomb went off near a crowded bus stop in Tel Aviv. Please tell us you are o.k.!!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not Kylie...It's Cin. I can't figure this thing out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cindy, Kylie may have her email open, close it, then open yours and it should reset.

    ReplyDelete